VP of Product Management Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Remarks: We are looking for an Product Leader that is looking
for an opportunity to transform the GRC space by taking Company's
industry-leading products, platform, and services to the next
level. In this role, you will serve as a manager, coach and guide
to our product management team, applying your enterprise SaaS
product expertise and business acumen to drive forward Company's
continued growth. You will be responsible for the team and strategy
that shapes our products and services, aligning them with our
vision and ensuring we are building a unified product that drives
true customer value. Company builds products by acutely listening
to our customers and their needs. We engage with prospective
customers in the sales process to discover market needs and use
these insights to drive our long-term product strategy. By
leveraging your product management expertise, you will coach our
product managers and subject matter experts to ensure we are
capturing key insights, use cases, and customer challenges and
effectively translating them into a roadmap and strategy.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the team is
delivering industry-leading solutions that drive real customer
value. Company employs an empowered product team model that brings
together subject matter experts, product managers, product
designers, and engineers into a single focused team with a mission
to solve customer challenges and deliver best-in-class software
solutions. In this role, you will be expected to develop a deep
domain expertise of the GRC space. While this is a management role,
we are looking for someone willing to be hands-on and adapt as
needs change throughout the product life cycle. Our ideal candidate
is passionate, curious, and obsessed with ensuring we are always
driving value and the best experience for our customers. Your
- Grow, manage & coach a team of talented Product Managers and
cultivate a culture that inspires innovation, growth and
- Coach product managers and the product teams on effective user
research, product strategy and data/test driven decision
- Help develop lightweight processes in alignment with Company's
product philosophy of iterative, customer value driven product
- Help shape the vision, strategy, portfolio roadmap through
close collaboration with the leadership team.
- Ensure we are driving platform-wide value through our products
and that we are strategically aligned across our product
- Identify cross-product opportunities to fuel growth and drive
- Collaborate closely with Engineering Leadership and Design
Leadership on cross-team collaboration, processes, organizational
structures, and hiring.
- Strategically evaluate customer, sales, and partnership
opportunities that could impact our product roadmap.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to align company goals with
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end success of Company's
- Work closely with marketing and sales to collaborate on
strategy, pricing, marketing collateral, demo flows, and more to
ensure revenue goals are met.
- Work closely with onboarding and customer success to ensure
sold customers are successful and customer satisfaction goals are
- Ensure alignment within the Product/Engineering/Design
departments and across the organization. What We're Looking For
- Experience leading a product management team in a high-growth
enterprise SaaS environment, preferably in the financial technology
and/or GRC technology space.
- Servant-leader that is willing to adopt to Company's product
philosophy and support the continued development and growth of the
product management team.
- Experience running product experiments with rapid prototyping,
ideally in a sales channel.
- Experience leveraging analytics and qualitative research to
drive product insights.
- Experience performing user research and collaborating closely
- Deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS businesses and challenges
leading a portfolio of products
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to
bridge the gap between technical & non-technical teams.
- A strong belief in empowered teams and cross-functional
- Active listener that can pick up subtle nuances and quickly
understand customer needs.
- Ability to actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced,
dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and
- A strong intuition for what makes an excellent software product
or user experience.
- Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and
software products to enhance work productivity or personal
- Bonus: Exposure to Internal Audit, Risk Management, or
Compliance programs in the enterprise.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 648583
Head of Global CX Outsourcing & Transformation
Job No. 647323
Head Growth Product Strategy & Development
Job No. 646541
VP Product Management CCaaS Inbound Contact Centers
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Cerritos , VP of Product Management Apply to This Job, Executive , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!