Posted on: August 4, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees! WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the
ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise
in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
therapies . Our success is the result of teamwork from our
dedicated staff who truly believe in putting the "care" back in
healthcare. A career at KabaFusion means joining a team that lives
by its values and empowers team members to make a difference! What
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY: The Cybersecurity
Engineer is responsible for providing and implementing
cybersecurity governance, technical and operational support to the
company's IT environment. This is a full-time, in-person position
that may require travel to KabaFusion locations as determined by
the VP of Information Security. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Execute multiple projects to drive security standards,
compliance, and solutions in alignment with the cybersecurity
- Work in conjunction with the Information Technology (IT) on
implementing information security best practices.
- Experience with at least one of the cybersecurity frameworks
(NIST CSF, ISO 27001, SANS Top 20, OWASP Top 10) in addition to
HIPPA, HITRUST and CPRA.
- Deep understanding of anti-virus systems, network security,
DLP, Office 365, switching, routing, firewalls, mobile device
management, and Azure Cloud.
- Draft, review, update and maintain IT policies
- Research and identify best practices and compliance
- Assist with identifying cybersecurity improvement opportunities
and implementing preventive remediation plans.
- Use scripting and other techniques to improve efficiency &
effectiveness of security operations
- Develop documentation and trains peers and users
- Conduct gap assessments and provide actionable recommendations
to remediate shortcomings.
- Manage and monitor regular dashboard metrics, security feeds,
phishing campaigns, SEIM alerts, and other reports.
- Analyze cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities and implement
remediation actions appropriately.
- Working knowledge across a variety of cybersecurity systems and
tools is desired: MS Intune, MS Exchange, Mimecast, Cisco Meraki,
Mobile Device Management (MDM), MFA and other systems.
- Writes and presents effectively while adjusting style to fit
the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Relate well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types, and
classes; open to differences; builds diverse networks; quick to
find common ground; treats differences equitably; ensure an
exceptional customer experience.
- Other related duties as assigned. PREFERRED EDUCATION &
- A minimum of 3+ year of cybersecurity analyst, system
administration, network administration or other related
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Cybersecurity certification such as: CISSP, CEH, CCSP, GSEC,
CISM, CompTIA Security+
- Auditing or Information Security Compliance experience
including experience with access management, change management, IT
Operations, and vulnerability management.
- Experience in SaaS Applications, AWS, or Azure cloud.
- Experience in Firewall configuration, IDS, DLP, SEIM, and
Antivirus software. #corporate #kabafusion #nowhiring
#cybersecurity #infosec #cissp #ccsp #comptia #asure #aws #firewall
#antivirus # compliance PI186736227
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Cybersecurity Engineer, Engineering , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!