Senior Hardware Engineer
Company: Corelis Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Senior Hardware EngineerCorelis Inc. is a leader in
high-performance JTAG-based tools, bus analysis tools, and embedded
test tools for hardware development and automated testing. Corelis
offers the industry's broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software
and hardware products and is an industry leader in the JTAG
interface and boundary-scan market. -Corelis has an immediate
opening for FPGA Hardware Design Engineer at their Cerritos,
California headquarters. As an industry leader and innovative
technology group, the Corelis team works together to deliver the
highest quality of boundary-scan products to our customers. We seek
ambitious and self-starting team players who are motivated to reach
new levels of success, individually, as well as collectively.
Corelis offers a challenging and professional environment,
attractive compensation, and a very competitive benefits package.
-Corelis, Inc is an EWA (Electronic Warfare Associates) company.
- Design and develop digital hardware, FPGAs, CPLDs,
microprocessors, interface circuitry, and JTAG emulation tools for
leading-edge embedded processors.
- Design digital and analog circuits, adapters, plug-in cards,
application-specific circuitry, etc.
- Develop prototypes, including schematic entry, PCB layout, Bill
of Material entry, first article testing, and design
- The ability to develop firmware support for the above designs
is a plus
- Develop products from concept to production and provide
post-delivery customer support and documentation.
- Perform acceptance testing and environmental testing of all
- Serve as production liaison to ensure that products can be
produced in large quantities.
- Perform product development from concept to production,
including post-delivery customer support and documentation
- Develop expert knowledge about as well as proficiency in the
use of Corelis boundary-scan (JTAG) and bus analysis tools and in
the development of boundary-scan test procedures.
- Provide technical engineering support for boundary-scan (JTAG)
test and programming tools, emulators and debug tools, and bus
- Write user manuals, product datasheets, and application notes,
in addition to Engineering Change Orders (ECOs for Corelis
- Provide technical engineering support for JTAG boundary scan
and programming tools emulators and debug tools and bus analysis
- Thought leadership helps to define new products, conduct design
reviews, and perform quality assurance testing.Requirements:
- MSEE or BSEE with a minimum of 5 years experience in Hardware
- FPGA development experience using VHDL/Verilog.
- Micro-controller development experience using C/C++ is a
- Strong familiarity with Xilinx ISE/Vivado and ModelSim, and
familiarity with Intel/Altera Quartus is a plus.
- Knowledge of FPGA logic design principles including but not
limited to test benches, simulation, verification, timing and
closure, domain crossing, etc.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with circuit design
principles both digital and analog.
- Strong familiarity with programmable parts such as flash
memories, CPLDs, SOCs, and FPGAs.
- Working knowledge of commonly used interfaces such as I2C, SPI,
- Working knowledge of high-speed interfaces such as DDR2/3, USB
3.0, PCIe, and 1Gb Ethernet
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and success-driven.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a multi-tasking environment and collaborate
well with team members from other disciplines
- Knowledge of boundary-scan (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) technology is a
- Knowledge of common EDA design and scripting languages (Python,
TCL, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of OrCAD Altium schematic capture and
- Willingness to work directly with customers professionally and
- Ability to use standard electrical lab tools such as
Keywords: Corelis Inc., Cerritos , Senior Hardware Engineer, Engineering , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!