Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Grow your career with a growing company - join the team at
KabaFusion! KabaFusion is a national home infusion therapy company
specializing in the administration of IVIG, SCIG, and Acute
therapies within the comfort of the patient's home. With 19
pharmacist-owned, patient-focused specialty pharmacies serving over
40 states across the country, our KabaFusion employees strive to
set the highest standards of excellence, integrity, and
compassionate care for our patients and their families. This is an
exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team of talented and
diverse individuals with a stellar track record and clear vision
and purpose for our future while learning about a unique and
growing industry from the inside-out. JOB SUMMARY: The Senior
Cybersecurity Engineer is responsible for providing and
implementing cybersecurity governance, technical and operational
support to the company's IT environment. This is a full-time,
in-person position that may require travel to KabaFusion locations
as determined by the VP of Information Security. DUTIES &
- Execute multiple projects to drive security standards,
compliance, and solutions in alignment with the cybersecurity
- Work in conjunction with the Information Technology (IT) on
implementing information security best practices.
- Experience with at least one of the cybersecurity frameworks
(NIST CSF, ISO 27001, SANS Top 20, OWASP Top 10) in addition to
HIPPA, HITRUST and CPRA.
- Deep understanding of anti-virus systems, network security,
DLP, Office 365, switching, routing, firewalls, mobile device
management, and Azure Cloud.
- Draft, review, update and maintain IT policies
- Research and identify best practices and compliance
- Assist with identifying cybersecurity improvement opportunities
and implementing preventive remediation plans.
- Use scripting and other techniques to improve efficiency &
effectiveness of security operations
- Develop documentation and trains peers and users
- Conduct gap assessments and provide actionable recommendations
to remediate shortcomings.
- Manage and monitor regular dashboard metrics, security feeds,
phishing campaigns, SEIM alerts, and other reports.
- Analyze cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities and implement
remediation actions appropriately.
- Working knowledge across a variety of cybersecurity systems and
tools is desired: MS Intune, MS Exchange, Mimecast, Cisco Meraki,
Mobile Device Management (MDM), MFA and other systems.
- Writes and presents effectively while adjusting style to fit
the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Relate well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types, and
classes; open to differences; builds diverse networks; quick to
find common ground; treats differences equitably; ensure an
exceptional customer experience. PREFERRED BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3+ year of cybersecurity analyst, system
administration, network administration or other related
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Cybersecurity certification such as: CISSP, CEH, CCSP, GSEC,
CISM, CompTIA Security+
- Auditing or Information Security Compliance experience
including experience with access management, change management, IT
Operations, and vulnerability management.
- Experience in SaaS Applications, AWS, or Azure cloud.
#corporate #CISSP #cybersecurity #CCSP #comptia #kabafusion
#nowhiring #informationsecurity #saasapplications #azure #AWS
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, Engineering , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!