Posted on: November 22, 2021
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home
infusion company with a national footprint. We opened our first
pharmacy in 2010 in Southern California and now have 19 pharmacies
in 15 states with a focus on IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and
nutritional therapies. KabaFusion is a patient-focused national
infusion therapy company providing Home Infusion Therapy Nursing
Visits. KabaFusion continues to strive to set the standard of
quality, compassionate nursing care to our patients and their
families in the home setting. Our nurses are the very best
experienced professionals in the field. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY: The Nursing
Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the
administrative, clerical and office support activities for the
nursing department and/or manager to facilitate the efficient
operation of the organization. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains nursing daily schedules as applicable and enters
scheduled visits into Clinical Visit Log, updates as needed based
on patient schedule changes.
- Reviews all completed nursing visits, completes/corrects in
Clinical Visit Log and confirms for billing.
- Documents all active patient hospitalizations, calls
hospitalized patients for status, informs pharmacy, nurses and
sales teams of patient updates.
- Tracks and documents all POTs, faxes for signature, and follows
up as needed.
- Tracks and faxes all updated physician orders for
- Communicates all updated correspondence, infusion schedule
changes and updated orders with outside agencies.
- Reconciles payroll to employee's caseload summary for
- Closely monitors overtime and mileage/travel overages in daily
activity records to prevent overpayment.
- Track's nursing notes to ensure timeliness and accuracy of
medical records and reports delinquent clinical nursing notes to QA
- Review's payroll reports for accuracy.
- Responds to payroll inquiries and provides payroll breakdowns
- Enters visits for the agency's yearly state report (as
- Confirms and validates accuracy of nursing visit entries every
month in CPR+ for the billing department.
- Works in conjunction with corporate nursing personnel to
maintain and update nursing agency credentialing.
- Sends and tracks all corrected, completed and confirmed
invoicing to accounting for processing.
- Works as communication liaison between agencies and Kabafusion
to follow up on invoice processing status as well as to reiterate
protocol for timely submission. PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of prior office experience within a healthcare
- Previous payroll experience (preferred #admin #administrative
#nursing #healthcare #infusion #homeinfusion #pharmacy #payroll
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!