Posted on: November 14, 2023
ABOUT ALLSTATE FLORALAllstate Floral is a leading home d--cor
company, gaining attention for its innovative designs and breadth
of high-quality home accessories. Products include artificial
flowers and trees under the Allstate Living--- brand sold through a
broad spectrum of global retailers, distributors, interior
designers and decorators. Allstate Floral fosters an energetic work
environment of creativity and collaboration. At Allstate Floral,
anything worth doing is worth doing with "WOW". POSITION
OVERVIEWThe Accounting Specialist at Allstate Floral completes
payments by verifying, obtaining required support documents, and
reconciling invoices. who can assign invoices to the proper GL
accounts, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and
reconcile statements with vendors. This position works in-person in
our office Monday through Friday.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions that includes but not limited
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and
- Process payment requests
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company.
- policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with AR, billing, and other projects as needed.
- Ability to follow standard filing procedures
- Interface with vendors to resolve issues regarding
- Answering calls from suppliers
- Arrange outgoing wire transfers to vendors on a daily
- Review bank debit notices for letter of credit and document to
- Voucher invoices to accounts payable journal.
- Process weekly check payments
- Handle disputes and past due invoices from vendors and other
- Back up commission paymentsCOMPETENCIES
- Technical Capacity.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years in an accounting office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.PREFERRED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance related
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software.PAY RANGE: $19.00
- $23.00 hourly, depending on experienceEQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITYAllstate Floral provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.Please see our
Keywords: JazzHR, Cerritos , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!