Reimbursement - Payor Collections
Posted on: May 14, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees! KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national
footprint. We opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in Southern
California and now have 21 pharmacies in 15 states with a focus on
IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and nutritional therapies. Our success
is the result of teamwork from our dedicated staff who truly
believe in putting the "care" back in healthcare. A career at
KabaFusion means joining a team that lives by its values and
empowers team members to make a difference! What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY:
The Collections Analyst is responsible for the accurate
resubmission of unpaid claims and the collection of payment of
those claims according to the payor's guidelines. DUTIES &
- Analyze and rectify claims issues with payers by timely follow
up of claim status/payment.
- Reviews and assures claims are processed and paid in full
according to contractual agreements.
- Ensures revenue is booked according to appropriate contract
- Communicates with branches and other departments to assure
resolution of reimbursement issues.
- Communicates and addresses reimbursement issues with management
for resolution in a timely manner.
- Handles collections calls promptly with professionalism to
payers and/or patients.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, meet goals and
- Protects patient health information by following regulations
for HIPAA compliance.
- Ensures daily productivity is met and monthly and monthly
closing goals are met.
- Meet and Maintain Cash Collection Goals and Metrics on a daily
and monthly basis.
- Timely Review of Remittance Advice/Correspondence; take
appropriate steps to appeal non-payment of claims.
- Utilize payer websites as resources to manage claim status and
- Report to Manager on any reimbursement issues resulting in
non-payment. PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong understanding of insurance terms, medical terminology,
pricing methodologies for commercial and government billing
- Knowledge and understanding of HCPC and CPT codes
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum 1 year of experience collecting from payors (health
plans, medical groups and pharmacy benefits managers)#corporate
#collections #healthplan #medicalgroups #pbm #finance
#reimbursement #kabafusion #nowhiring PI175254124
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Reimbursement - Payor Collections, Accounting, Auditing , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!