Accounts Payable - Staff Accountant
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Grow your career with a growing company - join the team at
KabaFusion is a national home infusion therapy company specializing
in the administration of IVIG, SCIG, and Acute therapies within the
comfort of the patient's home. With 19 pharmacist-owned,
patient-focused specialty pharmacies serving over 40 states across
the country, our KabaFusion employees strive to set the highest
standards of excellence, integrity, and compassionate care for our
patients and their families.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team of
talented and diverse individuals with a stellar track record and
clear vision and purpose for our future while learning about a
unique and growing industry from the inside-out.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program
The AP - Staff Accountant is responsible for managing sensitive
financial data, generating financial reports, accurately recording
data from various sources, and meeting daily/weekly/monthly
deadlines. Works closely with accounts payable and general ledger
teams to provide timely and accurate reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for updating and maintaining daily reporting to the
- Run bank reports from various bank institutions for input into
the daily banking report.
- Enter bank deposit information into various spreadsheets timely
- Reconcile bank deposits with the daily banking report.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports in Sage 100 and Concur
- Audit Concur expense reports for accuracy and verify receipts
- Manage month-end deadlines including generating month-end
- Research bank deposits and payables to help identify
discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assign general ledger codes, prepare journal entries, and
reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Run quarterly reports for AP Supervisor.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax Returns for various
- Create new vendors within Sage 100 database and maintain new
vendor tracking sheet.
- Process payroll register and upload manual checks into bank
positive pay portal.
- Prepare payroll packets and FedEx the manual payroll checks to
the appropriate entities.
- Other accounting duties and projects as assigned by AVP of
Accounting & Payroll, Accounting Manager and AP Supervisor.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, emphasis in
accounting or finance
- Experience with MAS 90 or MAS 200 (Sage 100) or other
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
user is required
- At least three years of progressive accounting experience,
preferably in a corporate office environment and healthcare related
#accountspayable #ap #accounting #finance #MAS90 #Sage100
#healthcare #kabafusion #nowhiring #ledgercodes #taxreturns
Keywords: KabaFusion, Cerritos , Accounts Payable - Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Cerritos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!